- How you feel when you first meet them is the most obvious and most significant sign.
- You may feel a sense of deja vu, as if there is an already existing connection, as if you have known each other forever.
- You may experience a sense of “coming home”. A recognition that you and this person are one and the same, that you belong together.
- You will feel either extremely emotional as if all of your feelings were being expressed and released simultaneously or you will feel a deep sense of peace.
- You will feel an overwhelming sense of love.
- You may experience visions of the two of you coming together as one. You may experience visions of your future together. These visions will be very clear, very impactful, and will come unbidden to your mind.
- Time will move differently when you are together.
- You will just know.
- You will recognize this person as important and identify them as having a significant role in your life. You will sense that you have a mission together, a calling which is bigger than the relationship itself.
- You will dream/daydream/think about them constantly. Their face may spring to your mind in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. You will want to learn everything you can about them.
- Your chakras will start to awaken. Ascension begins. The heart chakra and solar plexus chakra are generally the first to awaken but some people may experience a full awakening. As a consequence of your chakras awakening you may experience physical side-effects such as: Tingling in the head, headaches, dizziness, changes in sleeping and eating habits, shocks/spasms, flashes of light, feelings of fullness, pressure, pulling in the affected chakras etc. You will also experience emotional and spiritual side effects such as: a feeling of oneness/connection/completion, expansiveness, increased intuition, vivid dreams, serenity, anxiety/fear, changes in beliefs and/or patterns of behavior, a sense of purpose, optimism/elation, numbness, fatigue, communion with source, a desire to be of service to others etc.
- You will be bombarded with signs and synchronicities.
- You will feel more awake, more present in your own life and as a consequence you will find a sense of renewed purpose and passion. Their existence serves as inspiration.
- Your life will fall apart for the better. Relationships that no longer serve your highest good will naturally start to dissolve. You might lose a job that was making you miserable or find the courage to pursue a job more in line with your passions and values. You might make a significant move. Whatever changes occur and however stressful those changes might be at the time you will feel a sense of freedom/lightness as you release the baggage/the patterns/the situations which were making you feel miserable/stuck.
- You will progress at a remarkable speed. For example: you might overcome a lifetime phobia, complete a project which had been stalled for years, earn a promotion. Whatever changes you make will ultimately serve to improve the quality of your life even if that is not immediately apparent.
- You may experience telepathy with your twin.
- You will find yourself opening up to your twin very quickly, sharing things about yourself which you might never have shared with anyone else. You will sense on a very deep level that your twin is trustworthy. You will “recognize” their soul and experience the divinity contained therein. You will be able to look beyond the surface and see their authentic self and they in turn will see the real you.
- You will feel intensely attracted to your twin even if they are not your usual type. You will find that you cannot move on, however, much time elapses. You will naturally make space for them in your life. Every vision of your future will include them. No one else will compare to them however lovely or charming.
- You will have a sense of when they are online, where they are, if they are awake or asleep and you may find yourself summoned to their exact location by this unexplainable sense of knowing.
- You will feel their feelings. You will know when they are happy, sad, angry, aroused, frustrated even if you are not speaking to them. At first you may take these emotions to be your own but in time you will be able to distinguish more clearly between them. You may find yourself sending them love and comfort right when they need it most.
- You will share the same core values.
- You may discover uncanny similarities between you. Conversely you will find many significant differences: age, background, education, socioeconomic status etc. These differences, whatever they may be will compliment each other perfectly. Yin and yang.
- They will draw out the best parts of you and you will bring out the best parts of them. You will find that your confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth increase over time. You will regain your sense of wonder and curiosity. Your relationship with yourself will improve.
- They will trigger and challenge you. As part of the growth/awakening process wounds, fears, traumas and insecurities will surface to be healed. The reason this occurs is not because they are abusive (abuse is not okay) it is because they are you and you will recognize within them the truth within yourself. You will not be able to lie to your twin, they will see right through it and they will call you on your bullshit. As you grow stronger and raise your vibration you will naturally start to release/forgive/clear the negativity in your life including lifelong beliefs and patterns. This can be a very difficult process as the ego struggles intensely with change but you will find that it becomes easier with time.
- You will feel their love and support even if you are still in physical separation. True twinflames work together as a team/as one. That said they cannot do the work for you, they cannot learn the lessons on your behalf, they are not here to fix you (you are not broken). What they will do is send you love and support. What they will do is forgive you, accept you, and keep the faith. Although the twinflame journey can be overwhelming and confusing, the one certainty is love. You love them and they love you. Calm your mind and go within and you will feel this to be true. Nothing the ego could ever say or do will make you stop loving them and vice versa.
- Your twinflame will not let you settle, even for them. They want to give you the best version of themselves. This is why separation exists. Separation is preparation for union. This is a divinely protected journey, it is bigger than just the two of you. The universe will move mountains to bring you together when the timing is right. When the timing is not right/you are not ready the universe will create obstacles to keep you apart. This is not your twin’s doing so there is no point in blaming them or rushing them. This is the universe keeping the connection safe until conditions are favorable.
- The twinflame connection is the whole package Spiritual. Emotional. Physical. Intellectual. Sexual. The relationship will fulfill you on all levels.The depth of the love and the connection will be beyond anything you have ever experienced. It is truly a divine connection and it will bring you closer to source.
- You will find within yourself a greater capacity to love and forgive then you had ever imagined possible. You will find yourself a more loving and compassionate person for having known them which will improve all of your relationships.
- Your twinflame enhances/enriches your life. You have a sense of being complete and whole in and of yourself.
- Your ability to communicate with others will improve and your intuition/instincts will develop. You feel safe to express your needs/wants/desires. You will find that you can truly trust yourself. You will experience a sense of clarity and purpose.
- There is space to grow and a sense of freedom within the relationship. A freedom to be yourself and to explore your own interests. They make your world feel bigger while still respecting your personal boundaries.
- Your ability to manifest will dramatically increase especially when you are working toward the same goals. Life will feel magical and full of possibility.
There was no sign of his roommate on exiting and no means to reopen the portal. Was the his friend lost in an internal void or had he simply been refused admittance? A thorough investigation of the shrubberies offered no clues and it was with a heavy heart that he eventually climbed into his bedroom window. The alarm clock read 8 am but he knew not the day for the calender had not been changed since his departure. How long had he been away? What had become of his family in his absence? What suffering had his curiosity imposed? He changed out of his wet clothes, his drawers were precisely as he’d left them, his bed still unmade. Did they expect his return? Or were they simply catering his ghost?
He found his mother elbow deep in the kitchen sink, she was washing up after breakfast. Her contented smile did not betray grief. “Good morning…” She said catching the startled youth in her periphery. “You must have been exhausted…it’s unlike you to sleep in…” She commented regarding him with a teasing smile. Her smile soon turned to a look of surprise. “Your hair it’s so long…” She said in wonderment He reached up and ran his hands through his chin length locks shyly. Indisputable proof of his prolonged excursion. Removing her yellow dish gloves she went over to him and stroked his cheek. Her hands were warm but callused, they were the hands of a woman who’d labored her whole life. “Would you like me to give you a haircut?” She offered.
“No thanks I like it better this way….” He said shaking his head. Reaching into her pocket she fished out an elastic black band and motioned for him to turn around. Complying she pulled his hair into a partial ponytail, a consideration for work no doubt.
“I’ll get you some breakfast…the others are already outside…we’ll join them when you’re finished…” She said but before she could escape he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. “You’ve grown…” She said noting the change in both his height and weight.
Weeks passed and life assumed a familiar rhythm. His absence had appeared to them only two hours still they noticed the changes that had taken place in both his appearance and manner. They thought him happier and most of the time he was happier but every now and then he found himself gazing sadly into his neighbor’s hedges. In support of his interest they bought him a guitar for his birthday. On finding that he could already play they were both shocked and delighted. They never spoke of what had happened.
His father was the one that had brought him the audition notice for a local band and it was thanks to his father that he stood now perplexed amongst an excited audience. In that moment he discovered the fate of his roommate. Pushing through a throng of excited onlookers he came to stand several feet away from a huge black stallion, atop which, his missing mate sat triumphantly. Dressed as a general and surrounded by cameramen he had to assume the handsome youth was filming a movie but how had he gotten into the city? His former roommate motioned for a pause on seeing him. Climbing over the rope partition he hurried over to his costumed friend. The last vestiges of his anxiety dissolved, smile weightless.
“We’ll meet up later tonight…give me your address…” Borrowing a pen and a scrap of paper from a cameraman he hurriedly drew a map and stuffed it into his former roommate’s palm.
Seeing as this was a dream I can”t rightly explain the ending but at long last I finished it woohoo! My dreams are monsters geez I basically compose full nonsensical novels in my sleep. I will respond to the prompt on Monday I have it ready I just wanted to knock Polarity out first.