I spill from a keratin hull
The color of sunshine
And preseminal fluid
A colloidal halo,
A palatable sluice
I travel from ovary
To effusive epiphany
A wayfarer, a reprobate
I shuffle my tarot pack
Dividing and divining.
What will come
Of my next rebirth
Of the gontorlic tribulations
Edging out the surfaces
Of my indulgent spleen?
Time: 10 minutes
Tony invited me to do this challenge and here’s how it goes
By the way his amazing entry can be found here
1) open an ms word document (or any other editor)
2) set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 mins.
3) your topic is at the foot of this post. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) fill the word document with as much wordage as you want. once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check. (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow.)
6) you may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) at the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your
blog post with a new topic.
i pass on this word challenge to my fellow bloggers:
your word: conspiracy
I also included TaleWeavers as it was stuck in my mind after reading! As I explained to Tony the inside of my head is a strange place and without much time to write well I had no idea what was going to fall out of my subconscious.
Also tomorrow I am busy all day so I am not sure I can get out a poem for Saturday.