For those of you who read my submission you might be feeling nervous haha In this weeks challenge you have some options
- Write a Jabberwocky aka a “nonsense poem” if you are uncertain what that is have a look at Wikipedia for a description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabberwocky if you write a Jabberwocky I leave it up to you if you translate the imaginary words, your Jabberwocky poem can be on any topic
- Write a Dadaist poem http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/88v/tzara.htmlNow I used an online generator for mine which is here if you want to do that rather than cutting up newspapers (or if like me you have taken the recyclables and have no periodicals lol Or if like me you just like to use your own words for everything), your Dadaist poem can be on any topic as wellhttp://www.nullibicity.com/dadapoem.php
- Write a haiku or limerick with theme of madness (you can use any term for madness; crazy, insane, psychophoric that is one of my made up words it means happy psycho etc.)
- Write about a personal experience with madness, you can also write about cults, or obsessional or stalker type relationships
- Submit artwork or photographs
- Write as if you were mad (you can write through a character if you want), what would your experience of the world be?
- Write about a topsy turvy world